Artisans et Professionnels Batico Demande de Devis Guide des projets Batico Forums communautaires Espace professionnels
A éviter !
Sujet de Philippe, le 10/12/2010 à 09h20

Eviter de prendre l'entreprise CAGNAT Alexandre de Dampierre /Bouy car les travaux effectués sont dégueulasses et non professionnels .

Des murs en vagues et penchés ; enduits lamentable ; panne fendue ; les tôles trop vissées ce qui les faits gondoler avec des jours à travers ; Tôles rayées par frottement des planches avec déformations car il ont marchés dessus ; site non nettoyé après leur départ ; du ciment sur les portes de garage ainsi que sur les volets et reborts de fenêtre ; des monticules de ciment au sol et dans les évacuations d'eau pluvial ; du ciment chez la voisine non enlevé ; il s'est débarrassé d'un demi brouette de ciment dans l'évacuatio d'eau pluvial ...

A ne pas faire venir faire des travaux chez vous car non seulement la note est salée et en plus vous n'ête pas libre d'avoir ce que vous désirez . 

Posté par Williamvhale le 25/05/2020 à 04h57

Cheap writing service can help you to get back on track. Writers at this online essay writing firm can help you develop a good topic, do the bibliography, write chapters or the rough draft of the paper. Writers at dissertation writing service can help you to write a complete essay paper starting from the research up to the final draft and revisions requested by your tutor. It is very convenient to give the whole assignment to the cheap essay writing service online as he/she will know exactly what is needed for the students, so you no need to worry about your dissertation paper if you trust online service.

Posté par Mrseo le 17/08/2020 à 14h41

Thanks

Posté par Wwwcleartoclosemasterscom le 21/08/2020 à 12h03

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique 'Article' collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! www.cleartoclosemasters.com

Posté par Wwwclermont-internationalorg le 21/08/2020 à 12h49

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. www.clermont-international.org

Posté par Wwwcolorado-health-insuranceorg le 21/08/2020 à 14h40

It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.   

www.colorado-health-insurance.org

Posté par Shz le 21/08/2020 à 15h02

It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.    

www.coloradospringscoroofer.com

Posté par Shz le 21/08/2020 à 15h37

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! www.concretecontractorarlingtontx.com

Posté par Shz le 21/08/2020 à 16h23

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   

www.concretesawingservices.com

concretesawingservices.com/

Posté par Wwwcottonwoodplacedentalcom le 22/08/2020 à 12h24

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   

www.cottonwoodplacedental.com

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 12h45

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... www.coylegreer.com

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 12h59

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks www.ctmillervineyards.com

ctmillervineyards.com/

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 13h14

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up     

www.cultwagen.com

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 13h33

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. www.davidbisbalweb.com

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 14h55

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! www.delawarepoultryclub.org

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 15h10

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. www.detroitcommunityacupuncture.com

detroitcommunityacupuncture.com/

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 15h21

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? www.dso4x4.com

Posté par Shz le 22/08/2020 à 15h31

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which inclusion particular classes for men, women. www.eastcountyonestop.org

Posté par Shz le 30/08/2020 à 12h09

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. tuck pointing

patriotchimneysweeps.com/

Posté par Shz le 30/08/2020 à 12h31

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Cookies near me

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h29

New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion. His Secret Obsession

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h35

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. VideoScribe

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h39

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. VideoScribe Review

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h42

New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion. Instapage

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h44

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Instapage Review

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h47

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Resurge

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h51

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. Toonly Review

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h53

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Toonly

jumpstreet.org/toonly-review/

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h53

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Toonly

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h56

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. The Underdog Advantage

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h58

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... The Underdog Advantage Review

jumpstreet.org/underdog-advantage-review/

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 12h58

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... The Underdog Advantage Review

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 13h01

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Obsession Method

Posté par Shz le 02/09/2020 à 13h04

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Overnight Millionaire System

Posté par Josiah le 15/10/2020 à 09h31

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. 53664; 53664; 49324; 51060; 53944;

Page 1 - 2 - 3 - 4   suite /  fin
Répondre au sujet : A éviter !
Merci de nous indiquer votre Nom ou Pseudonyme :
Merci de recopier le code de sécurité suivant : 0245

Puis cliquer sur Poster :
Navigation : Forums Batico > Discussions autour de vos projets et de vos réalisations

Copyright 2000 - 2020 GDN / Batico, Le Grand Chemin, 26540 Mours Saint Eusèbe. Tél. 04.75.02.56.03
Nos partenaires : Magasin jeux Vidéo GDN NexPlay, Devis Maçonnerie