Artisans et Professionnels Batico Demande de Devis Guide des projets Batico Forums communautaires Espace professionnels
Les fermetures nivernaises à la varennes vauzelle - procédure de redressement judiciaire
Sujet de Pigeondeparis, le 30/09/2010 à 16h00

Bonjour,Je suis une cliente de Monsieur Martial RENARD, gérant de "LES FERMETURES NIVERNAISES" à la Varennes Vauzelles", je me permets de vous faire part de mon expérience auprès de cette société qui est depuis le 1er septembre 2010 en redressement judiciaire (voir information greffe du tribunal de commerce de Nevers). En aout 2009 j'ai signé un devis et versé un acompte de + de 2000 euros à ce jour le chantier n'a jamais été exécuté, je n'ai eu aucun contact avec le gérant des FERMETURES NIVERNAISES, sa secrétaire m'a mené en bateau!!! Résultat une perte sèche.Si vous êtes dans mon cas, n'hésitez pas à donner votre avis, il faut tout faire pour éviter de se retrouver dans cette situation, les temps sont durs pour les artisans, ils sont aussi durs pour les clients, la crise n'excuse pas tout. un site comme  batico.fr devrait donner des indicateurs sur la solvabilité des artisans proposés

Posté par Ctjujndtoll le 28/02/2015 à 05h07

t7NJF7 <a href="http://jhdxipppvdnz.com/">jhdxipppvdnz</a>, [url=http://ejrtfrgpncxi.com/]ejrtfrgpncxi[/url], [link=http://sgnaouiteqqb.com/]sgnaouiteqqb[/link], http://etpeawpbiheh.com/

Posté par Howtoaccessrouter le 07/09/2020 à 17h13

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also how to access router

Posté par Tillyracker le 14/05/2021 à 10h57

Ils prennent maintenant mon coeur financial advisor fresno

Posté par Tillyracker le 14/05/2021 à 12h11

Ce est là que mes démons se cachent kitchen remodeling grand rapids

Posté par Sk le 07/08/2021 à 12h09

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time. hydrafacial solution

Posté par Sk le 26/08/2021 à 21h22

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.    buy youtube comments

Posté par Sk le 29/08/2021 à 15h23

I am in need of sturdy closet doors for my renovation with a cheap price. A lot of people were recommending this site to me and seeing their portfolio, I am really convinced to work with them. Mind checking https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/flush-doors link out and sharing your thoughts about them?

Posté par Sk le 16/09/2021 à 16h43

47673; 53888; 44160; 51613;

Posté par Router king le 22/09/2021 à 05h30

if you want to access your router login click here.

Posté par peter js le 28/10/2021 à 13h18

www-192-168-100-1.com/

192-168-l0-1.club

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

Posté par Mark le 10/11/2021 à 13h50

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing! 

https://newcastlebathroomrenovation.com.au/ensuite-bathroom-renovations/

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 06h11

Tplinkrepeater helps to extend the range of a router. It covers wide areas with an internet connection. It helps you in hd streaming, high-quality video calls, meetings, etc. Complete a setup by using a  tplinkrepeater default password and username. After login you can change the settings according to your need.

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 06h32

If you are searching for a router. Then, you have to make a connection with speedefy wifi router. speedefy allows high-speed internet connection. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 06h38

Thanks for sharing this kind of useful and informative post.

hp officejet pro 8025e

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 06h51

Fritzlogin router provides high-speed internet connection. It can be connected as wired or wireless also. For a wired connection, you have to use an ethernet cable and connect it with your router. 

http://www.fritz-box.de

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 06h52

xvim camera is one of the best it will comes along with high advanced features to complete the setup you must need to follow the manual istructions for any kind of help cn read the xvim camera troubleshooting blog. Here you will get all the information about the camera. camera-setup.com/xvim-wireless-security-camera/

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 07h03

For any kind of help related any router and want to acess the admin login page need to connect your router/modem with your device computer/mobile then in the URL box type 10.10.10.10 and search for it, You will redirect to the administration login portal.  

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 07h06

Edimax extender provides wide range of high-speed internet connection. http //edimax.setup  helps you in hd streaming, high-quality video calls, meetings etc. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 07h12

Want to access the dlink router admin login panel? need to type the default IP Address or dlinkap.local in the URL box it will takes you to the administration login panel. After login can make changes and setup easily. Be sure to change the admin login panel.

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 07h59

Want to access the wireless n repeater setup? Need to type the default IP Address or myrepeater.net in the URL box and search for it, You will redirect to the admin login panel. After login can make changes and setup easily. 

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 08h02

Do you wanna complete a setup with mywifiext extender? You can easily complete a setup with netgear nighthawk ms60 manual. There is a step by step procedure is given to complete a setup.

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 08h22

Re nexxtsolutions router allows speedy internet connection. You can easily complete a setup with re.nexxtsolutions.com router. For anykind of issue you can conatct our experts. Our experts will help you.

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h28

Want to access the wireless n repeater setup? Need to type the default IP Address or myrepeater.net in the URL box and search for it, You will redirect to the admin login panel. After login can make changes and setup easily. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h28

Want to access the tp-link deco x60 admin login panel? need to type the default IP Address in the URL box and search for it, You will redirect to the admin login panel.After login can make changes and setup easily. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h34

Want to access the tp-link deco x60 admin login panel? need to type the default IP Address in the URL box and search for it, You will redirect to the admin login panel.After login can make changes and setup easily. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h35

Linksys smart wifi has many advanced features if you want to complete the configuration need to type the default IP Address in order to access the linksys smart wifi login portal. After login can make changes and setup 

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 08h41

Re brostrend extender is one of the best extenders. With re.brostrend you can easily connect more than twenty devices at one time. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h44

Why to worry about the slow internet speed connection? By using the netgear wifi extender n300 it provides a high speed and wide coverage connection, To complete the netgear wifi extender n300 setup need to access the administration panel. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 08h50

MSRM Wireless extender extend the netwrok range of your wireless router by boosting the network in order to complete the configuration of msrm wifi extender need to access the administration login panel. By typing the default IP Address. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 09h01

Why to worry about the slow internet speed conneciton? To use a high speed and wide range coverage you can do belkin.setup after setup can make changes. 

Posté par lisa gomes le 22/11/2021 à 09h07

Why to worry about the slow internet speed conneciton? To use a high speed and wide range coverage you can do belkin.setup after setup can make changes. 

Posté par kenna james le 22/11/2021 à 09h07

Tplinkwifi router provides fast-speed internet connection. It is more stable than others. You can easily complete a setup by using a username and password. If there is any issue to complete a setup hhttp://tplinkwifi.net . You can contact our experts.

Page 1 - 2 - 3 - 4   suite /  fin
Répondre au sujet : Les fermetures nivernaises à la varennes vauzelle - procédure de redressement judiciaire
Merci de nous indiquer votre Nom ou Pseudonyme :
Merci de recopier le code de sécurité suivant : 2244

Puis cliquer sur Poster :
Navigation : Forums Batico > Discussions autour de vos projets et de vos réalisations

Copyright 2000 - 2020 GDN / Batico, Le Grand Chemin, 26540 Mours Saint Eusèbe. Tél. 04.75.02.56.03
Nos partenaires : Magasin jeux Vidéo GDN NexPlay, Devis Menuiserie